Renal Cell Live!

Sunday, March 16, 2008

A Boy and His Cat

Dad's helperWell, we must be heading into spring at last. The snow is nearly melted, though we have a lake in the pasture for the moment. The bluebirds are courting, so Saint H spent this morning cleaning out the nest boxes. Jezebel merrily accompanied him on his rounds, making sure that he got everything done. I guess since we don't have a dog yet, she's happy to stand in. Next weekend we'll probably put the martin gourds back up - here's hoping this is the year they decide to move in.

Tomorrow I will call Dr. SC's office to schedule a C/T scan and a bone scan, on Dr. G's recommendation. I've been having intermittent twinges under the right side of my ribcage, rather like muscle spasms. These were occurring only when I bent into certain positions (putting on shoes, for one); in the past couple of weeks it's been a more general ache. When I finally made it to my appointment with Dr. SC last week, I mentioned this; his nurse suggested I might have a hernia along the track of the abscess that developed after my liver resection. Dr. G decided that I should have it checked out now, even though I'm due to see him in a couple of weeks. It's not terrible and it's probably nothing to worry about, but I'd much rather know what's going on than not. Oh well, I've already met my deductible for the year ...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home