Renal Cell Live!

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Curses, Foiled Again

So, Tuesday afternoon, in the midst of a blinding snow, I called my trusty friend John. When I gave my name, he asked if next week would be okay and laughed - I didn't even have to start the "look, I'm sorry" routine. I'm glad this is just a check-up and nothing life-threatening; I've been scheduling and re-scheduling since mid-January! Of course, were it life-threatening, I suspect I wouldn't be planning to drive myself down for the appointment. I trust that five attempts to get the appointment in will suffice!

Six or so new inches of snow blanket the ground now, since the snow from last week was rained off over the weekend. Another cycle is to move through this weekend; March threatens to come in like a lamb. Given the lions we've seen this winter I'm not sure I want to see what the end of March brings.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home