Renal Cell Live!

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Cluck-Cluck

Well, call me a big chicken. It's been snowing steadily all morning, the wind is rising, and I'm not willing to drive to Columbus in this weather. So I called my friend John in Dr. SC's office ("Honey, I wouldn't be out in this either if I didn't have to!") and rescheduled for next week. One of these days I'm actually going to get this appointment in!

Given that Saint H, intrepid traveler with 500 miles weekly to his credit, called to warn me that the roads were bad, I consider that I'm acting most prudently. I'm not used to driving in bad weather anymore, and would consider myself to be just another road hazard out there. I don't want to have gotten through all that I have on the health front, only to end up smashed on the roadside because I've been careless or stupid.

Besides, it's cold out there!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • There are times when I wish I lived where it snowed but then only if I didn't have to drive. No clucks allowed

    By Blogger Swanknitter, at 5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home