Renal Cell Live!

Monday, December 29, 2008

Holidays Gone By

My ISP connection has been acting up; sorry for not posting recently. The error reports blame Windows; I am daunted by the prospect of tackling the fix. Maybe it's time to buy a Mac.

Anyway, a good time (and a quiet time) was had by all in a small gathering at friend and sister C2's house. We ate fairly sparingly, all things considered, and exchanged many silly presents. For our next holiday outing, we will attend a friend's wedding on New Year's Day (television on mute available for Bowl games after the ceremony).

I can't think of anything better to ask for.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • tired of Windoze error messages too. As soon as I get my head above my credit card debt I'm buying a Mac.

    By Blogger Swanknitter, at 5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home