Renal Cell Live!

Friday, November 07, 2008

Quiet Times

Friend C and I have been spending lots of time doing little or nothing, besides sitting-talking-eating-knitting. We've been to one bookstore so far and will head to the glories of HalfPrice Books next week.

Tuesday we cruised through two local grocery stores so that she could pick up some of what she can't get in Australia unless she goes to USA Foods in Melbourne. I ship care packages to her, especially for Certo and SureJel during canning season or powdered drink mixes in summer. When she visited last I'm afraid I got her hooked on pumpkin butter from Cooper's; I'm sure I don't ship often enough.

There are yarn shops to go to as well next week. We've got to squeeze all this in somehow. Funny how quickly the time is flying by, just doing little or nothing!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home