Renal Cell Live!

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Much of Nothing

There has been little to write about. We returned from my sister's retirement (I cried, of course) Thursday last week and I've had little time to recuperate from traveling. Friday I had an Aranesp injection scheduled and, to my dismay, my hemoglobin levels were low enough to need it. I wish I knew exactly what triggers the ups-and-downs. Saturday I gathered with friends for a belated Christmas celebration. Monday I accompanied Saint H to an appointment for the beginnings of extensive dental work; he probably could have driven himself home but would rather not have found out otherwise.

So, three trips to Columbus in 4 days on top of travel. I feel wrung out; Tuesday and today have been stay-abeds. I have caught up on some emails and read friends' blogs. I will have to get motivated soon; it's too easy to feel small and sad right now, and I don't think that's good for me. And having written this I think I've shamed myself into action - not sure what I'll pursue but I can't just sit here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home