Renal Cell Live!

Friday, August 11, 2006

The High Cost of Living, Part 2

Derek Lowe, a pharma researcher, has a phenomenal blog at In the Pipeline. Short, sweet, achingly to the point, his posts are a wonderful insight on the inside world of the pharma industry. His blog is well-organized, and has several posts on drug pricing. These are some of the best posts to date on the topic (in my opinion), and his entire blog is well worth following. Organic chemistry is way beyond my ken but I find his commentary on the industry fascinating and very approachable.

What's It Worth To You?
It'll Cost You
Costs and Benefits, Risks and Rewards
Check Please

I don't see Lowe as an apologist for the industry - far from it; his posts are thought-provoking and he pushes the buttons for industry and critic alike. I appreciate the cogent presentations.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home